'New Girl' spoilers: 5 things to know about 'Coach'
In the "New Girl" pilot, he was the guy who lived with Nick and Schmidt. Then he disappeared, which is what happens when an actor like Damon Wayans Jr. gets a role on "Happy Endings."
Well, "Happy Endings" is gone, and Coach has magically returned to "New Girl." Check out these five spoilers for the episode.
1. Coach left because he started dating a girl named Malia. Their current relationship status (or lack thereof) can be guessed by Coach suddenly reappearing in the loft.
2. While everyone remembers Coach fondly, Coach may not remember everyone else. To Jess, for example, Coach's greeting is "Who are you?"
3. Are "shrimp forks" a thing? Or are they just a very strange name to call Winston?
4. Jess tries to make Nick jealous using a guy named Artie. Artie owns a coffee shop and has many 4s in his phone number. Jess finds this sexy. When you see Artie in action, you may understand. Hint: He's played by Taye Diggs.
5. Schmidt has a rather unusual interpretation of the Indiana Jones movies. But that doesn't stop him from making loud proclamations based on that faulty knowledge.
The "New Girl" episode, "Coach," airs Tuesday, Nov. 5 at 9 p.m. on FOX.