'Once Upon a Time' adds 'Lost's' Rebecca Mader; Taylor Swift set for Grammy noms concertAdd to Favorites | Once Upon a Time
- Peter Pan might not be completely defeated on "Once Upon A Time," but a new Big Bad is already headed to Storybrooke. "Lost" alum Rebecca Mader will have a multi-episode arc as an unnamed fairy-tale villain when the show returns from hiatus in March. Viewers will get their first look at Mader's character during the mid-season finale on Dec. 15, and her identity will be revealed in a promo following the episode. [ E! Online]
- After the Season 6 finale of "Sons of Anarchy," the first eight minutes of the "Anarchy Afterword" post show will air live on FX with special guests Kurt Sutter, Katey Sagal and Maggie Siff. The show will air from 11:52 p.m. ET until midnight, with the rest airing online.
- Constance Zimmer ("The Newsroom," "House of Cards") has booked a pair of potentially recurring parts. She's joining NBC's midseason comedy "Growing Up Fisher" as a single mom who lives across the hall from J.K. Simmons' character. Zimmer is also guest-starring in USA's pilot "Complications," a role that will recur if the show is picked up. [ Hollywood Reporter]
- Kevin Rankin ("Breaking Bad," "Friday Night Lights") and Virginia Kull ("The Following") are the latest actors to join "Gracepoint," FOX's remake of the hit British whodunnit "Broadchurch." The show follows David Tennant's detective Emmett Carver as he investigates the murder of 11-year-old Danny. Kull will play Beth, Danny's mother, and Rankin will play Paul Coates, the local priest. [ Deadline]
- Is "The Mentalist" ready to date again? Maybe. Brianna Brown ("Devious Maids") will guest-star in an upcoming episode as a woman connected to a case whom Jane ( Simon Baker) asks out -- the the surprise of both Lisbon ( Robin Tunney) and Fischer ( Emily Swallow). [ TVLine]
- Annaleigh Ashford has been upped to series regular for Season 2 of Showtime's "Masters of Sex." Ashford plays a scene-stealing prostitute who provides invaluable assistance to Michael Sheen's Dr. William Masters in his study of sexuality. She'll leave her Tony-nominated role in Broadway's "Kinky Boots" in March to take on "MoS" full-time. [ Deadline]
- Season 5 of "The Good Wife" has added a recurring character in the form of Matthew Goode as a prosecutor who befriends Alicia Florrick ( Julianna Margulies). He will experience a crisis of faith and decide to take his career in a new direction. Does that mean he's possibly joining Florrick, Agos & Associates? [ TVLine]
- WWE has announced its 11th annual "Tribute to the Troops" special will air at 8 p.m. ET Saturday, Dec. 28 at on NBC. The holiday event will feature WWE's roster of superstars performing for the members of the armed forces at Joint Base Lewis-McChord in Fort Lewis, Wash. The special will feature appearances by the band Daughtry and Jeff Dunham, along with messages from Will Ferrell, Bruce Willis, Ryan Seacrest, Christina Applegate and Stephen Colbert.
- HBO is gearing up for a "Real Sex" redux. Well, sort of. The pay cabler will air a half-hour pilot entitled "Sex/Now," inspired by their classic documentary series, on Jan. 2 at 11 p.m., with more to possibly come. Created by "Me @ the Zoo" director Chris Moukarbel, the show will follow its predecessor's format of two or three shorts and a "man-on-the-street" segment hosted by internet personality LisaTV. [ Vulture]