'Once Upon a Time': What's in the box? What's in the box?!Add to Favorites | Once Upon a Time
The wedding of James and Abigail is coming up, so James writes to Snow, begging to see her before it happens. She comes to him, but is imprisoned before she gets there and meets Grumpy in the castle dungeon. Stealthy the dwarf breaks them out, only to be killed, and Snow gives herself up so Grumpy may live.
The King speaks with her and tells Snow that if she does not break James' heart, he will have James killed by an assassin. James will die a martyr and Midas will still help their kingdom. So Snow stomps on James' heart and leaves the castle in tears, only to be found by the dwarves.
James ditches Abigail, though, and comes looking for Snow. But she has consumed a potion Rumpelstiltskin made her and now she has forgotten James entirely, much less that they were in love.
Thoughts & Tidbits
- I liked the exchange between MM and Emma - "So, you're a stalker." "No, not really .... maybe a little bit."
- Was anybody else hoping that MM would reveal the pregnancy test to David and it would throw him for a loop because he and Kathryn hadn't been intimate yet? I was kind of bummed I hadn't nailed that plot twist, but then I remembered this is a family show and not a soap opera.
- I like it that Snow and Red Riding Hood are buddies. I wonder what Snow meant by, "I helped you when no one else would." Hope we get to that in an upcoming episode.
- And how long do you think it is before we find out what Rumpelstiltskin wants with a lock of Snow's hair?
- Doc, Happy, Sleep, Sneezy, Dopey, Grumpy, Bashful - and "Stealthy"? I would've called him "Sneaky."
- Anybody else hoping the mysterious box contained Gwyneth's severed head? Amirite?
What did you think of "7:15 a.m.", "OUAT" fans?