It's no secret that we love
"One Tree Hill"
-- whether we're talking to her about her quest to
save the world
killer taste in music
how much we're going to cry
when we say goodbye to Brooke Davis, we always have a blast.
contains a fun feature from Sophia with some fun trivia that even the most die-hard fan might not know. Check it out below, and be sure to pick up the issue on newsstands now.
SOPHIA BUSH: 25 THINGS YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME
The One Tree Hill star, 29, gets personal with Us.
1. Tacos are the perfect food.
2. My dream job is to be the Robin to Anderson Cooper's Batman.
3. My other dream job is to be Batman. Seriously.
4. I once fostered eight pit bull puppies in my house.
5. I have two rescue pit bulls, Patch and Penny.
6. I believe in the joyous power of an unscheduled dance break.
7. My dance breaks often happen in the street, with my car radio blaring.
8. A wall in my office is coated in chalkboard paint so that I can draw my weekly calendar on it.
9. Lately, I can't stop listening to "Anna Sun" by Walk the Moon.
10. My girlfriends are my life.
11. I schedule my day around when I'm eating next.
12. I love the snooze button on my alarm clock.
13. Donald Judd is one of my favorite artists.
14. I don't like to sing in front of people, but I sing in my car at the top of my lungs.
15. I believe that the freedom to marry is a civil rights issue, and that all people should be treated equally.
16. I know that my worth is not defined by the numbers on a scale.
17. I ski, but I don't snowboard.
18. I wakeboard, but I don't water-ski.
19. I know that we are guests on this planet and we should take care of it.
20. I believe people are inherently magical and good.
21. I type and text in hashtags.
22. I invented the air hashtag. (Google it!)
23. I designed by own Water Bobble to benefit the Nature Conservancy.
24. Ayn Rand is one of my favorite authors.
25. I live by two mottos: "Be the change you wish to see in the world" and "Make no small plans."