Oscars 2014: Ellen DeGeneres' top 20 moments hosting the Academy Awards
Note: These moments are listed in chronological order, because ranking them would be far too difficult.
1. On Los Angeles' weather over the weekend: "It has been a tough couple of days for us here: It has been raining. We're fine. Thank you for your prayers."
2. Referring to Liza Minnelli's attendance at the show: "One of the most amazing Liza Minnelli impersonators I have ever seen in my entire life. Good job, sir."
3. "If people don't have those things, well then, people usually get into show business. One big, frightened family is what we have here."
4. On Meryl Streep's record-setting 18th nomination: "Simply put, Meryl cannot afford to be nominated again."
5. "Who are we kidding, it's the Hunger Games. I mean, there are cameras, we're all starving and Jennifer Lawrence won last year."
6. To Jennifer Lawrence: "You know the thing when you fell out of the car tonight? I won't tell anyone about that."
7. Making a nonsensical transition just for the heck of it: "Speaking of sex at the rodeos, Bruce Dern is here tonight."
8. On Jonah Hill's "revealing" role in the "Wolf of Wall Street": "You showed us something in that film that I have not seen for a very, very long time." (Think about it.)
9. "Possibility number 1: '12 Years a Slave' wins Best Picture. Possibility number 2: You're all racists."
10. The first selfie ...
11. Revealing her knowledge of overused hashtags with "#Oscars #Blessed"
12. After the animation retrospective: "Anyone else feel that was a little light on 'Finding Nemo'?"
13. Giving Bradley Cooper the consolation prize of a couple of scratch tickets -- and then asking him to split any winnings
14. Best introduction: "I'm sitting in Zac Efron's seat because Zac Efron is going to be up there. Ladies and gentlemen, Zac Efron."
15. "Two large? What do you think? I'm going to order pizza."
16. Selfie number 2
18. Pizza for everyone! ( Except Kerry Washington)
19. Collecting money from Harvey Weinstein, Brad Pitt and more for the pizza
20. Breaking Twitter with the aforementioned selfie
What were your favorite Ellen moments at the Oscars?