'Parks and Recreation': 7 spoilers for Ann and Chris' farewell episodeAdd to Favorites | Parks and Recreation
That's right -- the time has come to send off Ann ( Rashida Jones) and Chris ( Rob Lowe), and in true "Parks and Rec" fashion, the episode is healthy mixture of heart, hilarity and tears. (Did we mention the tissues?)
Without giving anything away, here's a taste of what you can look forward to during Thursday's episode, appropriately entitled "Ann and Chris."
1. Leslie throws Ann and Chris the going-away party to end all going-away parties
"Ain't no party like a Leslie Knope party because a Leslie Knope party is actually 30 parties," she tells Ann. And she's right. Look out for the Easter Bunny, a Christmas tree and a New Year's Eve countdown clock.
2. A shocking look into Ann's dating history
No, seriously, this person whom Ann is revealed to have gone on a date with will leave you wishing you'd seen it happen.
3. Chris tries valiantly to prove that you can, in fact, dance to The Wallflowers' 'One Headlight'
This could also just be Chris trying valiantly to prove he can dance, period.
4. Ann gets some fitting goodbyes from some former lovers
Her moment shared with Andy (remember how those two started out as a thing?) is especially perfect. Never change, Andy Dwyer.
5. Ann finally gets that moment from April she's been waiting for
Naturally, April's not to thrilled about it.
6. A man's farewell
After Ben struggles to put together the perfect send-off gift, he and Chris share a goodbye that's restrained compared to Ann and Leslie's (they are dudes, after all), but still appropriately sentimental.
7. Get ready for a return to the location that started everything
It all began here: Leslie and Ann's friendship, Leslie's purpose in the parks department, the series overall. It may seem obvious, but we'll leave you to guess. Just know that it'll probably make you cry. Remember: Tissues.
"Parks and Recreation" sends off Ann and Chris on Thursday, Jan. 30 at 8:30 p.m. ET/PT on NBC.