'Parks and Recreation' season finale gave Jim O'Heir chills; watch him take the 'Which Parks & Rec Character Are You' quizAdd to Favorites | Parks and Recreation
"Parks and Recreation" star Jim O'Heir stopped by "The Morning After" this week, where he took part in Buzzfeed's "Which Parks and Recreation Character Are You?" quiz.
Let's play along!
1. Which sandwich do you want right now? We pick a Caesar wrap, but O'Heir picks peanut butter and jelly.
2. Which muppet would you pick to be locked in a room with? We both choose Kermit, though O'Heir's first instinct was Fozzy and he changed his answer.
3. What is your top-visited website? We both say Facebook, though O'Heir is "embarrassed" to admit that and we are not. Candy Crush FTW!
4. Pick an island: We say Amity Island, O'Heir says the island from "Lost," which was our close second choice, but "Jaws" trumps "Lost" for us.
5. You found a dog, what do you name her? We say Artemis Garfunkel and O'Heir says Rex because he once had a dog named Rex.
6. Pick a sock that speaks to our soul: We say the blue argyle, O'Heir says the Stormtrooper sock.
7. Pick a dinosaur: We say Rex from "Toy Story," O'Heir says the velociraptor from "Jurassic Park" and plugs co-star Chris Pratt filming the fourth movie, hee.
8. Where do you want to spend a weekend: We say on a beach doing yoga and O'Heir says on a beach doing nothing.
Drumroll please ... O'Heir gets "Andy Dwyer" and we get "Chris Traeger." Good times.
As for his match of Andy Dwyer, O'Heir says, "I'm happy with this choice, I love Andy Dwyer. I love that he'll do anything, he is silly. Great choice."
O'Heir a "I will just say this -- what we're doing in our season finale I don't think I've ever seen on a sitcom be done. I tell people I got the pages, I'm reading them, chills went up my arms when I read the final pages."
"Parks and Recreation" brings its sixth season to a close Thursday, April 24 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on NBC.