Pilot casting season is in full swing and big names announced today include Oscar nominee
, Emmy winner
, "Heroes" star
and "Made in Jersey" star
- Rachel Griffiths ("Six Feet Under") will star in NBC's summer series "Camp" -- the one-hour summer camp-set dramedy has a 10 episode commitment.
- Jamie Bell ("Billy Elliot") has landed the lead in his first TV series: AMC's 1778-set drama pilot "Turn," based on Alexander Rose's book "Washington's Spies."
- Janet Montgomery ("Made in Jersey") is set for the female lead in ABC's "Gothica," a contemporary twist on horror mythology that sees journalist Grace Van Helsing (Montgomery) interacting with characters including Dorian Gray and Victor Frankenstein (Tom Ellis).
- Christine Lahti ("Chicago Hope") will play the Beverly Hills Police Department Captain in CBS' continuation of film franchise "Beverly Hills Cop," starring Brandon T. Jackson as Axel Foley's son.
- Daren Kagasoff ("The Secret Life of the American Teenager") will be Emma Roberts' leading man in FOX's "Delirium," based on the young adult trilogy by Lauren Oliver.
- Greg Grunberg ("Heroes") is joining ABC legal drama "Doubt" (from "House" producer David Shore) as the older brother of the show's main character, a yet-to-be-cast street smart lawyer.
- Brent Sexton ("The Killing") has landed a juicy role in NBC's reboot of classic detective drama "Ironside" starring Blair Underwood: He'll play Ironside's ex-partner.
- Jane Seymour ("Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman") and Majandra Delfino ("Roswell") will play mother and daughter in ABC's comedy "Keep Calm and Carry On" about a very dysfunctional family of criminals, addicts and narcissists.
- Kelli Garner ("Pan Am") booked the female lead in FOX's single camera relationship comedy "Two Wrongs," the male lead is not yet cast.
- Grey Damon ("Friday Night Lights") will join Aimee Teegarden and Malese Jow in the CW's "Oxygen" about a teen girl who falls in love with an alien.
- Patrick Flueger ("The 4400") has joined NBC's modern-day "Hatfields and McCoys" as the youngest son of the McCoy matriarch played by Virginia Madsen.
- Chris Masterson ("Malcolm in the Middle") will play a rookie reporter opposite Jeffrey Tambor in Amazon's "The Onion Presents: The News."
- In another sign of "Rules of Engagement's" uncertain future at CBS, co-star Adhir Kalyan has booked a lead in NBC's untitled Robert Padnick/Greg Daniels comedy about the dating lives of a group of twentysomethings.