'Portal 2': The 'most anticipated' video game of 2011?
But why should you care? We think these five facts below make the case:
1. The "Portal" series is allegedly better than a regular first-person shooter game because it is actually a puzzle masquerading as a shoot-em-up game. The player wields a portal gun that -- instead of shooting opponents -- shoots holes through physical space, creating "portals." Neato.
2. Again, according to Forbes.com, the game isn't only smart. It's funny. Those "World of Warcraft" lifers could totally use a laugh.
3. USA Today proclaims "Portal 2," "the year's most imaginative and engrossing video game, mixing fantastic storytelling with incredible first-person platforming."
4. Unlike the original "Portal," a Mac version of "Portal 2" is launching along with the PC release. Yay.
5. If you have a spare 10 hours to kill, "Portal 2" is ready and waiting to engross.
Know more about "Portal 2"? Drop some knowledge below in the comments section.