'Pretty Little Liars' Season 5: Ezra 'really does love' Aria, Ali's return 'terrifying' for Spencer
- Vanessa Ray says, "Cece is a disaster ... [executive producer Marlene King] told me that I know all the secrets! I know everything!"
- Ezra is going to hopefully win Aria back, according to actor Ian Harding. "They just have to come to terms with the fact that there's going to be a little bit of self-consciousness in the relationship, because I've lied to her for a year and a half. He really does love her. He proves that a little bit ... He's a good guy, he's just blinded by passion."
- Ian Thomas is one character we still have not seen the last of. Ryan Merriman says, "The cool thing is all the flashbacks ... there are a lot of unanswered questions from my character."
- Ali is back and it's "very, very terrifying for Spencer," says Troian Bellisario, "because she liked being comfortable. ... When Ali comes back, it just throws all her insecurities back into the mix and she's constantly fighting to be the leader again."
- The producers also reassure fans: "Yes, we know who 'A' is and with that, it's easy to work backward and say, OK, we can make people it's this person or that person."
"Pretty Little Liars" Season 5 premieres Tuesday, June 10 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on ABC Family.