'Project Runway' Season 10 designers revealed
The accessory wall is from Lord & Taylor, and one of the season's challenges will take place at Fashion's Night Out at the NYC Fifth Avenue flagship store in September. The winning model gets $25,000 and a spot in the Marie Claire feature.
Season 10 started filming with a live fashion show in New York City on June 15, guest judged by "Parenthood" star Lauren Graham. Check out the competitors and view pics of the designers here.
Competing on Season 10 are:
- Alicia Hardesty, 27 - Hometown: Brandenburg, KY; Resides in: Los Angeles, CA
- Andrea Katz, 58 - Hometown: Oceanside, NY; Resides in: New York, NY
- Beatrice Guapo, 29 - Hometown: Orange County, CA; Resides in: Marina del Rey, CA
- Buffi Jashanmal, 32 - Hometown: London, England/Dubai UAE; Resides in: New York, NY
- Christopher Palu, 24 - Hometown: Brooklyn, NY; Resides in: Massapequa, NY
- Dmitry Sholokhov, 33 - Hometown: Novopolotsk, Belarus; Resides in: New York, NY
- Elena Slivnyak, 28 - Hometown: Kiev, Ukraine; Resides in: Daly City, CA
- Fabio Costa, 29 - Hometown: Belo Horizonte, Brazil; Resides in: Brooklyn, NY
- Gunnar Deatherage, 22 - Hometown: LaGrange, Kentucky; Resides in: Louisville, KY
- Kooan Kosuke, 30 - Hometown: Himeji-shi, Japan; Resides in: Queens, NY
- Lantie Foster, 48 - Hometown: Sacramento, CA; Resides in: New York, NY
- Melissa Fleis, 31 - Hometown: Rogers City, MI; Resides in: San Francisco, CA
- Nathan McDonald, 33 - Hometown: Zanesville, OH; Resides in: New York, NY
- Raul Osorio, 27 - Hometown: Canoga Park, CA/Honduras; Resides in: Minneapolis, MN
- Sonjia Williams, 27- Hometown: Boston, MA; Resides in: Woodside, NY
- Ven Budhu, 28 - Hometown: Berbice, Guyana; Resides in: Kew Gardens, NY
As part of the winner's prize package, this season's victorious designer will receive Lord & Taylor is the exclusive retail sponsor for Project Runway's 10th season and has merchandised the accessory wall with its well-edited assortment of product. The retailer will also host an exciting challenge episode that will come to life for consumers on Fashion's Night Out in the store's Fifth Avenue flagship. The model paired with the winner of Project Runway will also appear in the designer's editorial feature in Marie Claire and receive $25,000 from L'Oréal Paris EverStyle.