'Psych' Season 8 premiere poster first lookAdd to Favorites | Psych
- The episode is all about the Guster. Sure, Shawn and Despereaux are there, but it's Gus' time to shine. He is a "loud and proud" Potterhead who manages to get entangled in some criminal activity, which is just how we like Gus.
- Just when you thought you had Pierre Despereaux figured out, think again. There are a couple twists and turns in the episode to throw you for a loop. If this is the last time Cary Elwes appears on "Psych," we feel we got our money's worth.
- We aren't sure we'd call Queen Elizabeth a "QILF," show. But whatever frosts your biscuits.
- Don't be worried that you won't see any Santa Barbarians with the guys over in "old Londontown." Lassiter provides some much-needed assistance to Shawn in his undercover quest.
- One of the best lines: "I thought I saw Rupert Grint. It was just dumb old Prince Harry."
Grint Grunts, unite! "Psych" premieres Wednesday (Jan. 8) at 9 p.m. ET/PT on USA.