'Ravenswood' premiere spoilers: Luke and Olivia's dad's murder and 7 more things to look forward toAdd to Favorites | Ravenswood
- The creators were not kidding about this being a good old-fashioned ghost story. The creepy scares are plentiful in the first episode.
- There was a catastrophic flood in Ravenswood in 1896 that might account for the hauntings -- certainly it accounts for at least one haunting we see in the premiere.
- Keep your eyes peeled for an angel statue that cries blood and more cemetery goodness.
- When Miranda shows up at her uncle Raymond's house unexpectedly, hoping to bond with her last living relative, she receives a less-than-warm welcome. But maybe he'll come around.
- In spooky shows and movies, bathtubs are never to be trusted and "Ravenswood" is no different.
- Mrs. Grunwald is obviously playing a big part -- she's the subject of our favorite line of the premiere: "Every time she looks at me, I feel like someone's taking a potato peeler to my skin."
- The curse that we've already heard so much about has a weird facet to it that we weren't at all expecting but look forward to the show exploring further.
- Olivia and Luke Matheson's dad is dead and the town thinks their mom killed him. In fact, EP Oliver Goldstick tells Zap2it, 'There's a large faction of people who believe she could've done this. It was a volatile marriage, it was an opportunity that presented itself and her alibi is shaky. It's been shaky since day one."
"Ravenswood" premieres Tuesday, Oct 22 at 9 p.m. ET/PT before moving to its regular 8 p.m. ET timeslot on Tuesday, Oct. 29 on ABC Family.