'Real Housewives NY' TV query: Which one was the new housewife, Jennifer Gilbert?
Did you blink and miss the newest New York housewife? You're not alone!
Yes, " Real Housewives of New York" fans, the newest housewife Jennifer Gilbert made her debut last night, Thursday, April 29. She was the event planner that Jill hired for her holiday party.
Poor thing. When Sonja Morgan debuted in the last episode, the Red Sea parted, angels sang and Bravo inserted a segment introducing her. Jennifer? She didn't even get one of those title cards where she gets to pose while her family stands in the far background.
So, who's Jennifer Gilbert? She recently spoke to IVillage.com and our pals at LATimes.com. Here's what we gleaned:
- She has been married for seven years and she has three kids: A five-year-old daughter name Blaise and two-year-old twin sons Saxton and Grey.
- She owns Save the Date, an event planning company, and she's co-owner of Portamee, a baby-carrier producer.
- Now 41, Ernst & Young named her entrepreneur of the year when she was 29 years old.
- She had no relationship to any of the other housewives before Jill hired her to plan her holiday party.
- She's over the Bethenny - Jill feud and claims she doesn't belong to either team.
We fully expect the show to roll out the red carpet for her soon.
For now, what are your initial thoughts on the new housewife?
Follow Zap2it and TheRealJethro on Twitter and Zap2it on Facebook for the latest TV, movie and celebrity news.
'Real Housewives of NJ': Andy Cohen hosts live premiere party online
'Real Housewives of NJ': Danielle Staub has a second sex tape?
'Real Housewives NJ' on 'Regis and Kelly': You can't fake this, Regis!
Jay Leno to 'Real Housewives of NJ': Where's the 'prostitution-whore'?
Video Credit: IVillage.com