Sarah Palin's 10 most patriotic pictures from her Memorial Day biker rally
The unsuccessful vice presidential candidate, former governor of Alaska and all-around ubiquitous media presence is on a bus tour of America, with stops at "historical sites that were key to the formation, survival, and growth of the United States of America."
To kick off her non-campaign train, Palin attended the "Rolling Thunder" Memorial Day weekend biker parade in Washington, DC, on May 29. And it pretty much goes without saying that even if you spent your holiday eating a bald eagle burgers with the ghost of Abraham Lincoln while playing "Yankee Doodle Dandy" on a banjo, she out-America-ed you.
Please enjoy 9 more of the event's most absurdly patriotic moments:
2. Coming in 2013 from Walt Disney Pictures, "All Dogs Go to Heaven 4: Hell's Cutest Angel"
3. "If you can make room for another bumper sticker, I may have something for you in a few weeks..."
4. World's saddest Grand Marshal.
5. In the words of Rachel Zoe, we die.
6. Safety first!
7. Somebody just got a whiff of the guy in the tiger cage.
8. "I don't know who's driving, but I'm pretty sure I just got her vote."
10. Some grudges are totally worth keeping.