'Sleepy Hollow' recap: Headless is WHO? + more lessons from 'Necromancer'
In honor of "Necromancer," yet another bananas installment of the fall's craziest new show, here are five very important things we learned.
1. Abby's sister is a badass. Well, that wasn't established in "Necromancer" so much as confirmed, but Jenny pointing two guns at the Hessians like Angelina Jolie in an action movie was kind of amazing. Abby might be the cop but her sister is just as fearless.
2. You need a Necromancer to talk to Headless. That's where Andy (John Cho) comes in, and although Andy doesn't want to do Headless' bidding, he's unable to control anything once Headless decides to use him as a vehicle.
3. Abraham van Brunt spent some time on ABC Family. Ok, we didn't learn that in the episode so much as on IMDb afterward, but it is exciting nonetheless. Ichabod's bestie-turned-frenemy (side effect of Ichabod accidentally stealing Katrina, Abraham's fiancee, from him) was played by Neil Jackson, of "Make It or Break It" fame (and also "Flash Forward," for you adults out there).
4. Oh, also, HEADLESS IS ABRAHAM. The two dudes had gotten into a sword fight over Katrina, which ended abruptly when Abraham was shot and died. But after he died, the Hessians brought him back to life where he made a deal with the devil.
5. Headless wants Katrina back. That's why she's stuck in limbo, and now Ichabod knows that she's Headless' weakness. "My prize is not revenge. It is Katrina," Headless (via Andy) told Ichabod.
Man oh man, some crazy revelations there. No wonder this show's only going to be 13 episodes in Season 1 -- there wouldn't be any story left!