'So You Think You Can Dance': Which Season 11 couples are the best?Add to Favorites | So You Think You Can Dance
In the first week of the competition, the Top 20 got to perform with partners in their own styles, but that situation was only temporary. Here are the new couples (as reported by TVLine)
- Bridget Whitman (contemporary) and Emilio Dosal (hip-hop)
- Brooklyn Fullmer (ballroom) and Casey Askew (contemporary)
- Carly Blaney (contemporary) and Serge Onik (ballroom)
- Emily James (contemporary) and Teddy Coffey (hip-hop)
- Jacque LeWarne (ballet) and Zack Everhart (tap)
- Jessica Richens (jazz) and Nick Garcia (ballroom)
- Jourdan Epstein (ballet) and Marcquet Hill (ballroom)
- Malene Ostergaard (ballroon) and Stanley Glover (contemporary)
- Tanisha Belnap (ballroom) and Rudy Abreu (contemporary)
- Valerie Rockey (tap) and Ricky Ubeda (contemporary)
Which couple will be the best? Vote in the poll below!
"So You Think You Can Dance" Season 11 airs Wednesdays at 8 p.m. ET/PT on FOX.