Stuart Scott's cancer has returned
- Blessed by prayers..I'm back in the Fight. C reared its head again. Chemo evry 2 wks but I'll still work, still work out..still #LIVESTRONG
- Thanks for prayers..ill fight w ALL C survivors & loved ones. Cancer wants to re-appear..picked the right guy cuz I HIT HARD all day long!!
- Here's what I do right aftr chemo. Leave the infusion center & go STRAIGHT 2 either do a p90x wkout or train MMA..THATS how you #LIVESTRONG
- Really appreciate all the prayers & well wishes. Nothing changes...I'm rockin the 11pm SPORTSCENTER tonite ..so...WE RIDE STRONG!!
- Just walked off the set of Sportscenter. OVERWHELMED at the twitter prayers & well wishes. THANK YOU..everyone. You ALL inspire me!!
Scott has been receiving well-wishes from people all over the sports world, from soccer star Abby Wambach to NBA star Kobe Bryant to Kansas City Chiefs Nation.
Scott tells Touched by Cancer magazine, "Cancer sucks, and the effects of chemotherapy suck, and you're going to feel like crap sometimes. But you're going to feel like that whether you're lying in bed or going to work or working out, so you might as well go out there and live your life. If you believe you're not being touched by this, then it's much better."