'Suits' Season 4 spoilers: Donna's brilliance, relationship drama and moreAdd to Favorites | Suits
From Mike and Rachel's relationship to Donna's brilliance to the continuing danger from the outside, here are some of the best spoilers.
The whole thing got started with a tweet from Korsh.
I can't sleep. I've decided to start tweeting Season Four #Suits spoilers...-- Aaron Korsh (@akorsh9) April 22, 2014
For roughly an hour following that, the "Suits" producer answered fan questions about what's to come.
- "Mike will sport his first three piece suit in 401."
- On the Season 3 character of Scottie returning: "I'd like her to but not worked in as of yet."
- Things may be a little more positive for the return of the love of Louis' life, Sheila. Rachael Harris' appearance is "Somewhat dependent on her network show ['Surviving Jack'], the fate of which is yet to be decided."
- Another possible return might not be so welcome: Daniel Hardman. "Trying to get him back, not sure yet."
- Rachel will have started law school at Columbia by Season 4, but she won't be gone. "She'll be attending law school as she works at the firm."
- Unfortunately, things may still be tough between Rachel and Mike. "We throw some s*** in the path," Korsh said of that romance.
- Is Woodall, the U.S. Attorney, done chasing Harvey? "I doubt it ..."
- There probably will not be any flashbacks to the period between the end of Season 3 and the beginning of Season 4.
- As for Donna: "Donna remains awesome & is the only person that sees what's coming in S4 b4 it gets there but can she stop it?"
Korsh ended his spoiler binge with a -- hopefully -- fake spoiler to scare fans:
Oh yeah, also two of the six original characters die. Just kidding. Maybe. No, I am.-- Aaron Korsh (@akorsh9) April 22, 2014