Taylor Swift and Justin Bieber top the Highest-Paid Celebrities Under 30 list from Forbes
Country cutie Taylor Swift is tops, having earned $57 million this past year, according to Forbes estimates. She is followed by Rihanna, Lady Gaga and Katy Perry in the third through fifth places. Justin Bieber is the only male on the list, coming in at number two.
The full list is below:
1. Taylor Swift, $57 million, age 22
2. Justin Bieber, $55 million, age 18
3. Rhianna, $53 million, age 24 (first time on the list)
4. Lady Gaga, $52 million, age 26
5. Katy Perry, 45 million, age 27