'Teen Wolf' Season 3 spoilers: The next three episodes
What are the big questions left at the end of "The Girl Who Knew Too Much"?
- Miss Blake is the evil druid (slimy monster skin and all), but what exactly is her game plan?
- Where did Blake and Sheriff Stilinski disappear to at the end of the episode?
- What's up with Lydia being a banshee? And was she still in the room when Scott and Stiles broke in?
- Why is Cora so sick? Is one little fight going to kill her?
- How exactly is Deucalion mixed up in all of this?
Unfortunately, even official descriptions of the next three "Teen Wolf" episodes don't add too much knowledge here. But it's a start!
"The Overlooked" (Aug. 5)
Trapped inside an evacuated Beacon Hills hospital by a powerful storm, Scott and Derek must defend themselves against the Alphas while trying to figure out how to save Cora's life.
So Cora survives into the next episode. No word on banshees or kidnapping victims though.
"Alpha Pact" (Aug. 12)
With the threat growing far more personal and time running out on innocent lives, Scott is forced to make a difficult choice in order to save both friends and family while, at the same time, Derek and Peter try to figure out how to save Cora's life.
Cora isn't dead yet! One could also guess that the Sheriff is still alive, since his time might be running out here. The "more personal" part has to be where Scott's mom gets kidnapped.
"Lunar Eclipse" (Aug. 19) -- midseason finale
Under Deaton's advice, Scott and his friends use an ancient but extremely dangerous ritual to help them both save the lives of the people they love and stop Deucalion from achieving his goal.
As the summer season of "Teen Wolf" ends, Deucalion is still in the mix and Scott still works with his friends (and not the bad guys). But dangerous rituals rarely end well for everyone ...