'The Bachelorette' Season 10 premiere: A party crasher and more
- First off, we were a bit hesitant about Andi as "The Bachelorette," but she really won us over in the premiere episode. She's so bubbly, and she makes everyone feel so welcome. Andi actually strongly reminds us of our two favorite "Bachelorettes," Ali Fedotowsky and Jillian Harris.
- We can tell you that watching Eric Hill, the contestant who died in an accident after he was off the show, is going to be tough -- and we don't even know him. He is so sweet that his intro with Andi at the limo arrival was actually a little emotional, knowing what happens to him. Also, Chris Harrison does a nice intro dedicating the season to Hill at the top of the episode.
- JJ the "pantsapreneur" wears a bowtie and looks like a pimped-out, 30-years-younger Bill Nye the Science Guy.
- There's a party crasher. We won't tell you who it is, but if you're a regular reader of all things "Bachelor" here at Zap2it, you'll know we aren't his biggest fans. His encounter causes Chris Harrison to have to say things like, "I'll take care of it, that's what I do" and "If you really respect her, you'll respect her wishes." Also, do not mess with Chris Harrison (as if we had to even say that).
- There's a guy Andi keeps going on and on about how hot he is and we don't actually find him that hot, so that's interesting. But her d-bag radar pings about one guy that totally pinged our d-bag radar too, so at least there's that.
- As an Iowan, we're already very partial to the Iowa farmer who is super nice and very easy on the eyes. Team Chris!
"The Bachelorette" premieres Monday, May 19 at 9:30 p.m. ET/PT before moving to its regular time period of 8 p.m. ET/PT on Monday, May 26, on ABC.