'The Killing' Season 2 premiere: 5 clues about what's to come
It's all about answers in this second round of the drama, yet not without a few curve balls to start the season off with plenty of intrigue. Without giving away too many details, here are 5 clues for what to expect in the premiere episode:
- Season 2 is kick-started with a major event that will have larger consequences for the entire storyline as the season progresses.
- Nothing gets past Detective Linden. Nothing. And don't expect her to back down to opposing forces, no matter who gets in the way.
- Darren Richmond's (Billy Campbell) arrest could be the least of his problems.
- Detective Holder (Joel Kinnaman) will only be able to dig himself out of a hole if he learns how to use a shovel better.
- Stan Larsen gets one very special delivery, which will lead him to "take matters into his own hands," as actor Brent Sexton told Zap2It at the show's premiere.
Need to go back and review Season 1? We're here to help.
Make sure you are following @Zap2it on Twitter, and send us an @ reply using the hashtag #Zap2TheKilling by Midnight PT on Sunday, April 1 and you'll be in the running.
Three lucky winners will receive Season 1 of "The Killing" on DVD!