'The Mindy Project' gets flirty in 'You've Got Sext': What to expect
Here are five things you can expect from the digital era Nora Ephron tribute:
1. Sexting. Like the title promises, there are some flirty texts received and sent by some of our favorite main characters. This is a prime time show, so things don't get too steamy, but the messages manage to be both hilarious and and squeal-inducing at the same time.
2. Catfishing. Did we mention the people sending and receiving said texts aren't necessarily who they say they are? It's a slightly more modern twist on the AOL courtship of Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks
3. Glenn Howerton. The "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" star has been around for a few "Mindy" eps, but so far hasn't followed through on the promise that he'd be a new love interest for Mindy. After "You've Got Sext," their dynamic might change. Ellie Kemper is also back as Mindy's neighbor (slash ex's ex).
4. A baby! Someone's pregnant...but it might not be for real. (It's not for real. But it's funny.)
5. A party. Mindy's annual Veteran's Day bash seems like a lot of fun. Too bad it's not actually a thing, and she's not even there (despite the fact that it happens in her apartment).