'The Tomorrow People' Season 1 video: Sneak peek of the first eight episodesAdd to Favorites | The Tomorrow People
"The Tomorrow People" premiere was only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the action and suspense coming for this science-fiction series. What comes next for Stephen ( Robbie Amell), John ( Luke Mitchell), Cara ( Peyton List) and the rest? A sizzle reel from the New York Comic-Con previews the first eight episodes of the season.
Watch the video here.
Or, just keep reading for a summary of those things that are most important for you to know.
Highlights from the first part of Season 1 seem to include:
- Although he's a (supposedly) normal human, it looks like Dr. Jedikiah Price (Mark Pellegrino) is pretty good at getting into Stephen's head.
- The Ultra headquarters are awfully obvious for a secret organization.
- Nothing says super powers like levitating barbells.
- Stephen thought that working for Ultra was a choice. He may have been wrong.
- At least he can still be a double agent, helping out the Tomorrow People down in the subway tunnels.
- There is a fleeting look at Stephen's dad in what seems to be a memory.
- Stephen gets a new partner at some point. She's pretty. She also has super-powers -- but why would she turn on her own kind?
- Looks like that love triangle between Stephen, Cara and John will be heating up quickly.
- Cara totally could have just walked across that empty subway car. She didn't need to teleport.
- John may have some trouble keeping his authority.
- Someone shoots up the noodle shop!
- Is it a war or is it genocide?
- Jedikiah seems to want Stephen to believe that Cara is a murderer. But isn't that in direct violation of the fact that Tomorrow People can't kill anyone?
- Will Stephen really torture Cara, or is this some sort of bluff to get her free? The latter honestly seems more probable, no matter what the scene shows at the end.
"The Tomorrow People" airs Wednesdays at 9 p.m. on The CW.