'The Tomorrow People' spoilers: 5 things to know about 'Kill or Be Killed'
What else is coming in the episode? Keep reading for five "Tomorrow People" spoilers.
1. We're going to see a younger version of John back when he was just a boy, stealing food and money to survive while in the foster-care system. The crazy part is that the actor who plays the younger John looks almost exactly like Luke Mitchell. It's pretty incredible.
2. If you didn't believe that Jedikiah ( Mark Pellegrino) knows how to make an entrance, consider this opening line when the scientist meets someone for the first time: "My name is Dr. Jedikiah Price. Would you mind putting down the knife?"
3. When his mother insists on a family dinner with "Uncle Jed," tensions soar over pork chops. Does Angela Jamison know more than she's saying about her ex-husband and brother-in-law?
4. Dohring's character of Killian McCrane is very fond of fire. He is also decidedly nuts. This is a bad combination, especially in a man with supernatural powers.
5. How many bombs can one person defuse at once? The answer may be a higher number than you would expect.
"Kill or Be Killed" airs Wednesday, Oct. 30 at 9 p.m. on The CW.