'The Tomorrow People' spoilers: 5 things to know about 'Thanatos'
1. The title of the episode, "Thanatos," was first uttered at the end of the last episode, "Limbo." What did Stephen's father mean by this strange word? The explanation is given throughout much of the episode but here are two hints: 1) It's Greek and 2) this is a nickname.
2. Flashbacks in "Thanatos" focus again on John ( Luke Mitchell). Fans already know that John left Jedikiah ( Mark Pellegrino) and ULTRA after being made into a killer. But this episode will show the exact event that made John run off on his own. It's a big deal.
3. Nicholas Young, the actor who played John in the original "Tomorrow People" series, makes his first appearance as Dr. Aldus Crick. He proves to be very helpful to Stephen ( Robbie Amell) and his friends.
4. Jedikiah accidentally gets kidnapped by the Tomorrow People. This causes far more trouble than it solves, but it does prove the man's true feelings toward his secret girlfriend.
5. Remember that creepy voice Stephen heard in his head a few episodes back? That is "The Founder," and the man himself will be in "Thanatos." He does not seem to be a nice guy.
"The Tomorrow People" airs Wednesdays at 9 p.m. on The CW.