'The Vampire Diaries' spoilers: 5 things to expect before Thanksgiving
1. A Stelena motorcycle ride. In this week's episode, titled "The Rager," Stefan takes Elena on a "thrilling" trip to show her that life as a vampire can still be fun. They may be immortal, but they still wear helmets. We don't get it, either. In the same episode, we'll see Damon teaming up with Meredith and (gasp!) Klaus, while Rebekah tries to rekindle her flirtation with Matt (and gets her claws into our newest ingenue, April).
2. A Delena keg party. As we previously reported, Damon and Elena will attend a frat party in which party-goers are expected to dress as their favorite murderers and murder victims. All the fake blood and booze-addled youths will give Damon the perfect opportunity to teach Elena a little something about choosing a victim. Suffice to say, Stefan won't exactly approve of these methods... but Elena sure will have a good time. (From what we're hearing about this episode, which airs Nov. 1... so will all you Delena fans on Tumblr.)
3. Flashback time! Klaus will tell Stefan about a powerful group of vampire hunters that he and his family (including our fave MIA Original, Elijah!) encountered back in the 12th century. We'll meet Alexander (pictured), and when you find out how his story collides with Rebekah's -- and how he relates to some current threats in Mystic Falls -- you're in for quite a surprise. (Also, Joseph Morgan tells us that Klaus' flashback hair for this episode was inspired by "Supernatural's" Jared Padalecki. He was joking, but it's still pretty accurate.)
4. Seeing things. In the Nov. 15 episode, "We All Go A Little Mad Sometimes," Elena -- who is still struggling to come to terms with her transformation -- will experience terrifying hallucinations, which cause her to make "a dangerous mistake." Could we be any more vague? Nope. Look for some major you-know-what to go down between Stefan and Elena in this episode.
5. At least one breakup. Before the show goes on its brief Thanksgiving hiatus, one couple will be seriously on the outs. All good things must come to an end, right?