'Top Chef' recap: ...And It Feels So Good
- ● Angelo wears a really ugly shirt.
- ● Ed admits that he was disappointed getting Ilan for his sous chef, but also says that Ilan didn't hurt his cooking at all.
- ● Kevin plans to open his own restaurant with his winnings.
- ● Tiffany got married and Ed has a girlfriend, and there is nothing going on between them, now or during filming.
- ● Andrea has bad blood with Michelle Bernstein and jokes that it was because Michelle stole her pea puree.
- ● Alex claims that he made the pea puree, and Amanda backs him up. Tiffany isn't buying it, and Ed is still dubious. Nothing really gets settled.
- ● Tim thought he was quite the ladies' man.
- ● Angelo and Kenny were cocky.
- ● Kenny has a tattoo on his abdomen that says "Beast of the Kitchen."
- ● Everyone agrees now that Angelo wasn't trying to sabotage anyone.
And the All-Star cast is revealed, with the caveat that no former winners are competing; the season starts December 1st . Here's the cast, and while there are kind of a lot of a**holes, we can't wait to see some of these people get another chance:
- Season One: Stephen and Tiffany
- Season Two: Elia and Marcel
- Season Three: Dale, Casey and Tre
- Season Four: Blais, Dale, Antonia and Spike
- Season Five: Fabio, Carla and Jamie
- Season Six: Jen and Mike I.
- Season Seven: Angelo and Tiffany
Photo credit: Bravo