Tracy Morgan's anti-gay rant during stand-up show
A man named Kevin Rogers has posted on Facebook a note called "Why I No Longer 'Like' Tracy Morgan," where Rogers details an incident from last Friday night (June 3). During a stand-up routine in Nashville, TN, actor/comedian Tracy Morgan went on a rant that included the following anti-gay statements:
- All this gay s*** is crazy
- 'Born This Way' is bulls***
- There is no way a woman could love and have sexual desire for another woman, that's just a woman pretending because she hates a f****** man
- Gays need to quit being p****** and not be whining about something as insignificant as bullying
- Gay is something that kids learn from the media and programming
- Bullied kids should just bust some a** and beat those other little f****** that bully them, not whine about it.
- If Tracy's son was gay, he better talk to me like a man and not in a high, gay voice or Tracy will pull out a knife and stab that little n***** to death
- He doesn't f****** care if he pisses off some gays, because if they can take a f****** dick up their a**...they can take a f****** joke.
Strong stuff. You know, they say that on "30 Rock" Tracy Morgan basically plays himself, but there is no real-life Liz Lemon to figure out a way to make this a sitcom misunderstanding.
Why so much hate, Tracy? Even if you feel that way, which is your prerogative to feel, playing down the bullying problem and talking about stabbing your gay son are some alarming things to say.
What say you, Pop2it readers?