'True Blood': 5 shockers ahead in 'We'll Meet Again'
"We'll Meet Again" marks a huge turning point for nearly everyone in Bon Temps. Murder, breakups, makeups, make outs, more murder...and a startling revelation that will change everything for the Stackhouses.
Don't believe us? Then read on for five teases of what's to come.
1. Animal Magnetism: What happens when you mix a mutually attracted werewolf and fairy with lots and lots of alcohol and nothing to lose? You do that math.
2. Angel of Death: Everyone (except for some four-legged friends) is hating on Sookie ( Anna Paquin). Is it really her fault that death follows her like a duck on a junebug? Maybe some folks have a right to be irritated, but trying to kill her seems a wee bit extreme, no?
3. An Offer She Can't Refuse: Death might seem preferable after Sookie's betrayal makes an immortal enemy of one of her former lovers who needs her special gifts -- and will do whatever it takes to force her to use them.
4. Hunting Party: Forget Sookie for a minute: Sam ( Sam Trammell) is the one who will be surrounded by corpses -- victims of violent murder -- by the end of the episode. Seems things are going to get a whole lot worse before they get better for the shape-shifting barkeep.
5. Family Secrets: Jason's ( Ryan Kwanten) random run-in with his chatty cousin Hadley ( Lindsey Haun) rocks his world, and -- once she finds out the truth -- Sookie's too. The Stackhouses will be forced to reconsider everything they thought they knew about their family's past.
Any guesses about what lies ahead? "True Blood" airs Sunday at 9 p.m. ET on HBO.