Stephen Colbert pays a visit to David Letterman; see the teaser for 'True Tori'; 'Hemlock Grove's' Season 2 premiere dateAdd to Favorites | True Tori
- "Late Show" host-in-waiting Stephen Colbert will pay a visit to David Letterman on Tuesday, April 22. It will mark the first time Colbert has been a "Late Show" guest since being named Letterman's successor.
- Lifetime has released a new teaser for its docu-series "True Tori," starring Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott, and it's a far cry from their previous show "Tori and Dean." McDermott confesses to cheating on Spelling in the promo, which ends with her saying "I'm well aware this might not have a happy ending." "True Tori" premieres April 22.
- Netflix finally has given a Season 2 premiere date to its original series "Hemlock Grove." All 10 episodes of the supernatural drama will be available on Netflix on July 11 at 12:01 a.m. PT. Zap2it visited the set in October, so stay tuned for more information about the upcoming season.
- ABC Entertainment Group president Paul Lee has a new contract that will keep him at the network for several more years (terms weren't disclosed). Lee has had a mixed track record thus far, launching a couple hits in "Scandal" and "Once Upon a Time" but also seeing a number of shows fail to gain an audience. ABC is likely to finish fourth in the broadcast ratings for the 2013-14 season.
- MTV is releasing its new comedy series, "Faking It," to the MTV App on Tuesday (April 15). For 48 hours, viewers can catch the pilot episode of the show a full week before its television debut on Tuesday, April 22 at 10:30 p.m. "Faking It" is a high-school comedy about two best friends mistaken for lesbians. When this status gains them popularity, they keep up the ruse.
- "Chrisley Knows Best" has been ordered for a second, 12-episode season on USA. The show, which has been the first real unscripted success for the cable channel, follows the colorful, real-life family of Todd Chrisley in Atlanta.