VP Debate: Bill Maher, Sean Hannity and more great Twitter reactions
- Martha Raddatz makes strong impression. Knows her stuff. #vpdebate
- Joe! Stop smiling and laughing! #vpdebate
- Biden should look angered, incredulous, anything but amused. #vpdebate
- Ryan's "five point plan" sounds great but has no details. #vpdebate
- Biden: "I refuse to impose my church's position on others." As he should. #vpdebate
- I vote for Martha Raddatz to moderate all the debates. #vpdebate
Peter Schultz, "SNL" writer
- Oh s***. Don't go toe to toe with Joe Biden on car crash stories.
- This is like Alex and Mr. Keaton in season 30 of Family Ties #VPDebate
- Did Biden get a sponsorship from Polident?
- I feel like I'm in a one-man off-broadway version of Matlock
- Biden is hitting in one answer all the things Obama left out in the entire first 90 minute debate
- Hello 9 1 1? There s an old man beating a child on my tv
- This Biden guy is awesome! I hope he keeps that nice sleepy black guy on the ticket!
- WHAT are you giggling at? This actually isn't even funny anymore. I am legitimately concerned Biden is not OK
- Martha Raddatz is the worst moderator. Maybe next time @PaulRyanVP should invite her to his wedding #VPDebate
Joy Behar: Ryan was competent but Biden nailed it#vpdebate
- I feel like the words "facts matter" are tattooed on Biden's belly, "thug life"-style. #debate
- I feel sorry for whomever's scheduled to fight Martha Raddatz at the underground fight club later tonight. #debate
- Biden's writing down: "Remember to return William Devane's teeth when this is over." #debate
- My conservative friends on Facebook are saying that Martha Raddatz is being "rude." That's how I know Ryan's losing. #debate
And really the absolute best was "Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure" star Alex Winter tweeting, "The good news is Bill and Ted may ride again. The bad news is i've been replaced" along with the picture below.