'Web Therapy' hosts another 'Friends' reunion; 'Dallas' adds Melinda ClarkeAdd to Favorites | Dallas
- "Web Therapy" Season 4 has booked a slew of celebrity patients. Lisa Kudrow's Fiona Wallice will analyze Matthew Perry (the fourth "Friends" co-star to appear on the show), Jon Hamm, "Parenthood" stars Lauren Graham and Dax Shepard, Allison Janney and Calista Flockhart, among others.
- "Dallas" is bringing in a new (but familiar) face to play a character from the show's original run. Melinda Clarke ("Nikita," "The O.C.") will guest-star on the TNT series as Tracey McKay, a former girlfriend of Bobby's (Patrick Duffy) who was played by Beth Toussaint late in the show's original run. "Dallas" returns to TNT on Aug. 18. [ Dallas Decoder]
- Carl Lumbly is the latest actor to join A&E's remake of "The Returned." He reportedly will play Pastor Leon Wright, who is described as "a kindly, perceptive man, the minister of a local church" who is "radiating compassion" as he tries to guide Rowan (Mary Elizabeth Winstead).[ The Hollywood Reporter]
- Showtime has ordered a musical comedy pilot called "Crazy Ex-Girlfriend" from comedian Rachel Bloom and writer Aline Brosh McKenna ("The Devil Wears Prada"), with Marc Webb ("The Amazing Spider-Man") attached to direct. The show will star Bloom as a young woman who impulsively leaves her job at a Manhattan law firm and moves to West Covina, Calif., to find happiness.
- Lifetime has greenlit a movie based on Stephen King's novella "Big Driver." Maria Bello will star as a novelist who's assaulted and left for dead by a serial killer who plots her revenge even as her mind starts to unravel. It's the first collaboration between Lifetime and King; production is set to start later in the summer.