'Weeds' Season 8 premiere: 7 things to look forward to
Here are seven things to look forward to from the first two episodes:
- Not only will the premiere answer the "Who got shot?" question, but by episode's end, the viewers at least will know who did the shooting. And it came as a bit of a surprise to us.
- Just because we tease other plots for characters does not mean they were not the one who got shot.
- Shane is still gung-ho about the police academy, much to the chagrin of the person he decides to confide in about his new career path.
- There's a time-jump between the first and second episodes of a few months.
- Jill is still hanging around, knocking boots with Andy - til her husband Scott shows up in episode 2.
- Nancy starts to have a crisis of conscience regarding the person she used to be and seemingly has turned over a new leaf.
- By the end of episode 2, someone has figured out who the shooter was. And we're not sure it's going to end well.
"Weeds" returns Sunday, July 1 at 10 p.m. ET/PT on Showtime.