'White Collar' Season 4 premiere: 'Wanted' by Mekhi Phifer
Naturally, Burke (and Diana. And Jones. And Elle) cannot resist trying to find Neal first in order to help him and Mozz, but end up leading Agent Collins right to them instead. And the man Neal and Mozz thought would help hide them has been persuaded by Collins to give them up. Dun dun dun.
It was a fun premiere, we thought. The show can't just pick up in New York like everything is hunky dory, but we also aren't sure it can keep Neal and Mozzie on a tropical paradise for very long. It will be interesting to watch how it is resolved in the forthcoming episodes.
Thoughts & Tidbits
- Neal's impossibly romantic New York City made out of sand was a little much, right? Or are we just being cranky and cynical?
- Mozzie as Barry the rabble rouser who unionizes coffeehouse servers was hysterical.
- We're a little sad Elle's offer didn't come true, "I could come up with an excuse to get out of the car and eavesdrop on Collins by zip-lining across the drainage pipe with grappling hooks made out of expensive Forzieri ties."
- Peter and Neal had such a "broment" on the phone when Peter warns him about Collins. We have to get those two crazy kids back together and in Manhattan solving white collar crimes pronto.
- Little Hector for recurring guest star! Neal could adopt him. Or something.
What did you think of the "White Collar" Season 4 premiere?