'White Collar' Season 4 winter premiere: Get the tissues and 5 more things to look forward toAdd to Favorites | White Collar
- The episode, titled "Family Business," picks up right where the summer finale left off, so don't worry about not getting to see Neal confront his father (guest star Treat Williams).
- Elizabeth gets to do a little save-the-day act, which is always fun. We love when Elle gets involved in the case of the week.
- There are flashbacks to when Neal was a kid and we get the full story about what went down with his mother, father, Ellen and the frame-up (pictured below).
- For the case of the week, which ties into the overarching story, Neal and Mozzie get to go undercover as booze counterfeiters, which we didn't even know was a thing. Better check that liquor cabinet...
- Peter makes Neal drink pickle juice to cure a hangover. Not exactly a juicy (ahem) tidbit, but it's funny nonetheless.
- Get the tissues ready for the final scene -- it's maybe Matt Bomer's finest moment on the show.
"White Collar" comes back for the final six episodes of Season 4 Tuesday, Jan. 22 at 9 p.m. ET/PT on USA.