Previously on: Roman Reigns qualified for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship match at "Money in the Bank," while Triple H announced a second ladder match for the title shot briefcase.
The big news:
It was an action-packed episode of
that spent a lot of time on what's important: "Money in the Bank." In the main event, the seven title match participants squared off in a handicapped match, which ended when the good guys won and Kane showed up to destroy everybody. He was added as the eighth man in the match.
Meanwhile, Triple H announced the participants in the second ladder match. Fighting for a shot at the title will be Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, Kofi Kingston, Jack Swagger, Dolph Ziggler, Rob Van Dam and Bad News Barrett.
There was also some very good building to the tag titles match between the Wyatt Family and The Usos. The Usos walked away victorious, but it was the Wyatt's who stood tall at the end of the segment, looking absolutely dominant.
Not everything was great, though. There was a lot of time spent on Stephanie McMahon firing Vickie Guerrero. They opened the show with Vickie begging, then it ended up with a "match" between the two. Of course, that was just an excuse to throw divas in the mud before Vickie was fired and Stephanie got tossed in herself. It wasn't terrible, but it just didn't fit in the show.
Odds and ends:
- Vickie entered to Eddie Guerrero's theme song.
- Stephanie has a terrible singing voice.
- Damien Sandow was Abraham Lincoln this week.
- Whatever Big E. was doing with his voice is more of a mockery of America than anything Lana has ever said.
- The Wyatt Family members who aren't Bray have a weird theme song.
- Seth Rollins wins the best gear post-The Shield. Take that, Dean Ambrose.
- Please never let Cameron be on commentary again. Ever.
- Daniel Bryan will make his first WWE appearance in weeks during the "Money in the Bank" pre-show.
- Luke Harper beat Jimmy Uso
- Jey Uso beat Erick Rowan
- Naomi beat Alicia Fox
- Bo Dallas beat Titus O'Neil
- Seth Rollins beat Rob Van Dam by DQ
- Bad News Barrett beat Dolph Ziggler
- Jack Swagger beat Kofi Kingston
- Big E. beat Damien Sandow
- Roman Reigns, Sheamus and John Cena beat Bray Wyatt, Randy Orton