Denise Richards Voted Worst Bond Girl Ever
The 36-year-old actress was named the Worst Bond Girl Ever by fans, reports the
Richards played nuclear physicist Christmas Jones (you call her Dr. Jones!), a scientist with a penchant for midriff-baring tanktops and short shorts, in 1999's "The World is Not Enough" opposite
One fan commented, "Even Q didn't have a gadget to escape from that disaster."
The second most-hated Bond girl was former "Charlie's Angels"/"That '70s Show" actress Tanya Roberts who played geologist Stacey Sutton in 1985's "A View to a Kill."
The original Bond girl
Blackman was noted for "introducing fans to the series' first real woman -- a gorgeous dame who can fly a plane and kick butt as well as coo and woo."
The full lists of Worst and Best Bond Girls follow:
WORST BOND GIRLS
1. Denise Richards as Dr Christmas Jones in "The World Is Not Enough"
2. Tanya Roberts as Stacey Sutton in "A View To A Kill"
3. Corrine Clery as Corinne Dufour in "Moonraker"
4. Maryam D'Abo as Kara Milovy in "The Living Daylights"
5. Karin Dor as Helga Brandt in "You Only Live Twice"
6. Britt Ekland as Mary Goodnight in "The Man With the Golden Gun"
8. Lois Chiles as Holly Goodhead in "Moonraker"
9. Lynn-Holly Johnson as Lili Bahl in "For Your Eyes Only"
10. Maud Adams as Octopussy in, you guessed it, "Octopussy"
BEST BOND GIRLS
1. Ursula Andress as Honey Ryder in "Dr. No"
2. Honor Blackman as Pussy Galore in "Goldfinger"
4. Eva Green as Vesper Lynd in "Casino Royale"
7. Michelle Yeoh as Wai Lin in "Tommorrow Never Dies"
9. Jill St. John as Tiffany Case in "Diamonds Are Forever"