Every month, Zap2it reaches an audience of over 9MM entertainment sociables.
What are entertainment sociables? They’re fans who fervently follow their favorite TV shows, movies and celebs
on social media. Commenters who actively drive the conversation on blogs and fan sites. Influencers who regularly recommend entertainment content and brands they like to their personal networks via online and offline channels. Technology-reliant individuals who consume entertainment in large doses across multiple screens.
In short, a community of engaged, influential and connected entertainment fanatics.
- Over 9MM engaged TV enthusiasts
- Minimal audience duplication with our --> adding
Zap2it will increase your reach
- 59% watch 3-4 hours of TV a day (109)
- 46% read TV news/reviews/listings (167)
- 75% use the internet while watching TV (116)
- 2.06x more likely to buy TV DVD’s
- 25% more likely to watch a TV show based on online ad or listing
- 52% more likely to frequency seek out advice on TV
- 33% provide advice on TV (149)
- 79% visit our site at least once a day
- 98% check for TV listings for that day/night
- 58% check TV listings for the future
- 74% use social networking sites (125)
- 85% have 1+ social profiles (119)
- 35% share links/articles/videos (167)
- 60% comment/post on social networking sites (134)
- 65% more likely to like/follow a brand
- 81% more likely to like/follow a celebrity
Sources: Nielsen @Plan Q2 2013, Google Analytics, comScore