Zap2it is produced by TMS, a business unit of the Chicago-based Tribune Company.
TMS is a leading provider of TV, movie and celebrity information to thousands of media, technology and consumer electronics companies serving millions of entertainment consumers daily. Some of our top-tier clients include TiVo, Microsoft, Comcast, DISH Network, MobiTV and the New York Times. When you use online listings, an on-screen program guide or a printed guide to get TV or movie info, it's likely you're looking at TMS data.
Read recent Zap2it announcements and press releases:
- Zap2it and The Hollywood Mix Team Up to Bring Entertainment News to Socially Connected Fans
- Zap2it Introduces New Social TV Features
- Zap2it Surpasses TV Guide in Audience
- Zap2it and SocialGuide Join Forces to Provide Consumers With Real-Time Social TV Buzz
- Zap2it Reaches Record Audience High
- Zap2it Teams with "American Idol" Sites for Ultimate Idol Fan Chat Series
- Zap2it and Reality Rocks Join Forces in Promotional Partnership
- Zap2it's Editorial Director Joseph Kapsch Joins KTLA's Emmys Coverage Team
Watch as the Zap2it Editorial staff extracts the lowdown from the stars:
Carina Adly MacKenzie with Nina Dobrev of "The Vampire Diaries"
Jethro Nededog with NeNe Leakes of "Celebrity Apprentice"
Jethro with Jenni "JWOWW" Farley of "Jersey Shore"
Zap2it on TV Guide Network's "Hollywood 411" talking about the Charlie Sheen Tour
Zap2it on the KTLA Morning News talking Emmy Nominations.