'White Collar' NYC Trip Sweepstakes Official Rules
ZAP2IT and TWENTIETH CENTURY FOX HOME ENTERTAINMENT
"WHITE COLLAR" SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible Entries (defined below) received. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
By entering this Sweepstakes (defined below), entrants accept and agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Any violation of these rules may result in disqualification. All decisions of the Sponsor (defined below) regarding this Sweepstakes are final and binding in all respects.
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD. Sweepstakes begins at 12 pm ET on November 1, 2013 and ends at 12 pm ET on November 8, 2013 (the "Sweepstakes Period"). Sponsor's computer clock is the official timepiece of the Sweepstakes.
4. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION. On or about November 6, 2013, Sponsor will select one (1) potential winner ("Winner") in a random drawing from the pool of eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Sponsor will attempt to notify potential Winner by direct message to potential Winner's Twitter account within 48 hours of the end of the Sweepstakes Period. Potential Winner must respond via email to email@example.com within 48 hours of notification attempt. If a potential Winner does not respond within forty¿eight (48) hours of Sponsor's notification attempt, is found to be ineligible, cannot or does not comply with these Official Rules, or if prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, such potential Winner will be disqualified and time permitting, at Sponsor's sole discretion, an alternate potential Winner may be selected from the remaining eligible Entries. Potential Winner will be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility, release of liability, and, except where prohibited, LGL\1295675 v5 KC 10-29-13 publicity release (collectively, "Sweepstakes Documents") within seven (7) days of such notification. Noncompliance within this time period will result in disqualification, and, at Sponsor's sole discretion an alternate potential Winner may be selected from the remaining eligible Entries. Properly claimed prize will be awarded, but in no event will Sponsor award more prizes than are provided for in these Official Rules.
5. PRIZE DESCRIPTION. There will be one (1) Grand Prize ("Prize") available to be awarded to one (1) Winner consisting of: Round-trip economy class airline tickets for Winner and 1 guest for travel from a major gateway airport nearest Winner’s residence to New York City’s John F. Kennedy Airport (JFK) or LaGuardia Airport (LGA), with exact airport chosen by Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment LLC (“Fox”) in its sole discretion; and a voucher for a three (3) day, two (2) night stay for two (2) adults at the Courtyard New York Manhattan/Herald Square in a standard king or double room. Trip must occur and be completed between January 2, 2014 - December 30, 2014. The average daily rate (ADR) for the airline tickets is $600 round-trip per person; the estimated retail value (ARV) of the airfare portion of the prize is $1200 round-trip for 2 tickets. The ADR for hotel is $396; the ARV of the hotel portion of the prize is $792. The ARV of entire Prize is $1,992. All details of Prize will be determined by Hotels.com and Fox in their sole discretion. Hotels.com and Fox reserve the right to substitute a similar Prize, or any part thereof, with a Prize of equal or greater value at its sole discretion. Prize cannot be transferred by Winner or redeemed for cash and is valid only for the items detailed above, with no substitution of Prize by Winner. If Prize is unclaimed within a reasonable time after notification from Sponsor, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, it will be forfeited, and time permitting, an alternate Winner may be selected from the remaining eligible Entries at Sponsor's sole discretion. The Trip awarded to the Winner must be taken within dates provided by the Sponsor or the Prize will be forfeited. Winner must use the accommodations voucher on dates coinciding with his/her use of the airline travel portion of the Grand Prize. Travel arrangements must be made through Sponsor's agent, on a carrier of Sponsor's choice. Sponsor has the right in its sole discretion to substitute ground transportation for air transportation depending on Winner's place of residence. Winner and Guest must travel together on the same itinerary, including the same departure date, destination and return date, and must have valid travel documents (e.g., valid government issued photo ID and/or passport) prior to departure, and failure to do so will result in forfeiture of Prize. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates. Once travel commences, no unscheduled stopovers are permitted; if an unscheduled stopover occurs, full fare will be charged from stopover point for the remaining segments, including return, of the Trip. Sponsor is not liable for any expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation/delay. Trip may not be combined with any other offer and travel does not qualify for frequent flyer miles. All travel and lodging will be at the risk of Winner and Guest. Winner is solely responsible for all expenses and costs associated with acceptance and/or use of Prize not specifically stated herein as being awarded, including, without limitation any and all taxes and other expenses, costs, or fees associated with the acceptance and/or use of Prize, travel insurance, ground transportation (except as indicated above), security and airport fees, taxes, insurance, gasoline, meals, gratuities, and souvenirs. Sponsor has the right, but not the obligation, to make any deductions and withholdings that Sponsor deems necessary or desirable under applicable federal, state and local tax laws, rules, regulations, codes or ordinances. Guest must be eighteen (18) years of age or older and the age of majority in their state of residence as of the first day of the Sweepstakes Period. If Winner chooses to take Trip with no Guest, the remaining elements of the Prize shall be awarded and shall constitute full satisfaction of Sponsor's Prize obligation to Winner and no additional compensation will be awarded. Guest, if any, will be required to execute and return releases of liability and, except where prohibited, publicity releases (collectively, "Guest Documents"), which much be returned with the Sweepstakes Documents, or Guest portion of Prize will be forfeited.
6. EXPENSES/TAXES. All taxes and other expenses, costs, or fees associated with the acceptance and/or use of Prize are the sole responsibility of Winner.
7. CONSENT AND RELEASE. By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant releases and discharges the Tribune Media Services, Inc., Fox, Hotels.com and each of their parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities and the officers, directors, employees, agents and assigns of each of the foregoing (collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”), from any and all liability whatsoever in connection with this Sweepstakes, including without limitation legal claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages, demands or actions of any kind (including without limitation personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in a false light) (collectively, "Claims"). Except where prohibited: (i) acceptance of a prize constitutes the consent of any winner, without further compensation, to use the name and likeness of such winner for editorial, advertising and publicity purposes by the Sponsor and/or others authorized by the Sponsor; and (ii) acceptance of a prize constitutes a release by winner of the Sweepstakes Entities of any and all Claims in connection with the administration of this Sweepstakes and the use, misuse, or possession of any prize.
8. DISCLAIMERS. (i) Entries that are lost, late, misdirected, incorrect, garbled, or incompletely received, for any reason, including by reason of hardware, software, browser, or network failure, malfunction, congestion, or LGL\1295675 v5 KC 10-29-13